In China, they eat their dogs and take their birds for walk ! :-)
A local Chinese claimed that this is the strangest cow in the world. It was displayed in Kunming Dwarf Park. The cow has a leg that has grown on his back !!
Thanks Rory for giving me this The versatile Blogger Award. A few months ago I received the same award from my friend Nia.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post.
Here goes, my nominations, in no particular order:
7 Randoms things about me
1. I am from Mizoram, India.
2. I am from an ex-head hunter tribe :-)
3. I have one daughter
4. I love coffee
5. I speak Mandarin ( Chinese )
6. I am married.
7. I prefer cold weather rather than hot weather